klmtin

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Individual Shopper: Dorm Bedding for Jeanetta.

Individual Shopper: Dorm Bedding for Jeanetta.







Jeanetta H. wrote, "Hi! I love Outblush! Let me be a freshman in college and I leave to move into my dorm in just 4 weeks but i haven't any bedding - not even any cute blanket! If you guys had a post on "how to produce your dorm fabulously fashionable", I'd personally be drooling over its splendor. Anyways, I was hoping you can help me find a cute duvet/comforter to maintain me cuddly at night. It has to be blue or purple (those include the colors that my roommate and I thought we would use) and plush. I'm gonna school in North Carolina where it gets cold and very hot, but style and color . weather, I still want being comfortable. As far as cost goes, I was hoping to be under $100. Thanks sooooo much upfront, Jeanetta C. "

Hey, Jeanetta, Janetor below - college, huh? Exciting material! We'll be doing a publish on dorm essentials later nowadays, but here are some bedding alternatives for you that go with your current blue & purple color system. Enjoy!

Frustrated in your search for that perfect leather handbag, red stiletto pump, or whatever makes your heart go thump in the night? Send us a request and we might do the shopping work for you in a future Personal Shopper feature!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3efrit blogger