klmtin

Thursday 13 June 2013

Dream Décor Inspiration

Dream Décor Inspiration
Dream Décor Inspiration

I'm finally heading back to school this weekend (thank god!) and I'm picking up a few little things to spruce of my dorm. Of course, it's mostly decorated already, but I wanted to change a few little decor things up to refresh it. I think freshening up my dorm room is a great way to get back into school mode, since it really is my home and I haven't lived in it for over a month, and start off my second semester right! Here are some photos I picked up from various parts of the web to inspire me. I'm going shopping so I'll let you know what I pick up and then when I get back I'll be sure to put up a room tour of my dorm!


 This is my favorite dorm photo, just because it's really designed and nice but realistic of what dorms are really like. A lot of pictures show an elaborate interior design which isn't realistic of dorms. I'll also a fan of the color scheme and the traditional-eclectic is very much my style.
 I honestly don't really like the bright colors and this doesn't look like how my room is positioned at all, but I just think it has really good organization and makes great use of a confined space.
 Ok, this is from PBteen's idea of a dorm (let me assure you, none are this nice) but I do like the decor ideas. The way the pictures and stuff are hung up on the wall is a neat design, and I like the idea of a clothes line idea for photos and postcards. A big, colorful box at the end of the bed is ideal for storage as well. 
 Really cute and comfy bedding- this reminds me of my room slightly because of the black and white with a bright pop of color. My dorm room doesn't have those bulletin board strips, but the way she hung the pictures frames is very creative too.
This is very simple, but really fresh and cute and looks very traditional-dorm.

Any of you going back to school soon? Which room do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

3efrit blogger