klmtin

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Can easily Green Chiffon Long skirt circumference long dress maxi skirt maxi outfit Cocktail Dress Party Wedding Prom Costume S-L

Can easily Green Chiffon Long skirt circumference long dress maxi skirt maxi outfit Cocktail Dress Party Wedding Prom Costume S-L

~~~very crucial!!!! ~~~
Please carefully follow the actual size I list below, determine the size you may need when you buy it, should you be not sure of your dimensions, you can write and inform me about your height, bodyweight, chest circumference, I can supply you with some size advice. thanks for the cooperation.

*******************************

Chiffon, it can be quite comfortable,The waist is elastic.


Size:
Every piece is made to order, turnaround time is 15-20 days and nights.
You may pick up a size below and inform us your HEIGHT, WEIGHT AND BUST to calculate length for you when you pay.


size Ohydrates: bust: 84 ,waist: 56-76(cm) ,length: 115(cm),Shoulder 37(CM)
dimensions M: bust: 88, waist: 60-80(cm) ,length: 116(cm),Shoulder 38(CM)
dimensions L: bust: 92 ,waist: 64-84(cm) ,length: 117(cm),Shoulder 39(CM)



~~~Shipping~~~
Standard mail: 15-20 business days arrive for your requirements after your full payment by means of airmail from china.
If you may need fast shipping, please contact with us for the shipping cost. Thanks!

~~~Our Policy~~~
If you are certainly not satisfied with our items. Please contact me within three days after received the product.


Etsy is a pleasant looking platform, I am willing that can help every shopper to find their particular love clothes from my look, I will do my best to help you, welcome to write to me, if you have any questions. Thank you very much.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3efrit blogger